Obama and Bush launch dual coded attacks on Trump as former presidents denounce ‘politics of division’ !!

George W Bush and Barack Obama have both publicly criticised the political climate in the US, in what has been interpreted as a thinly-veiled attack on Donald Trump’s administration.

Neither of the former presidents named Mr Trump, but Mr Obama railed against the “politics of division”, and implied the Trump administration had set US democracy “back 50 years”, while Mr Bush criticised the “casual cruelty” and “bigotry”, which he said threatened American politics.

An unwritten rule in US politics is that former presidents maintain a silence over their successors, but Mr Bush and Mr Obama delivered an unprecedented twin blow to the White House on Thursday morning.

Speaking at a Democratic campaign rally in Newark, Mr Obama said: “Our politics is so divided and so angry and so nasty.”

“Instead of our politics reflecting our values, we’ve got politics infecting our communities. Instead of looking for ways of working together to get things done in a practical way, we’ve got folks who are deliberately trying to make folks angry, to demonise people who have different ideas… to provide a short-term tactical advantage.”

He added: “If you have to win a campaign by dividing people, you won’t be able to govern them.”
What we can’t have is the same old politics of division that we have seen so many times before, that dates back centuries.”

Earlier in the morning, the last Republican before Mr Trump to occupy the White House, Mr Bush issued his own warning while speaking in New York.

Mr Bush said: “Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.”
“There are some signs that the intensity of support for democracy itself has waned – especially among the young.”

He added: “At times it can seem like the forces pulling us apart are stronger than the forces binding us together.

“We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism, forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America.”

Dr Jacob Parakilas, an expert in US foreign policy at Chatham House, told The Independent the move signals a new willingness on Mr Obama’s part to re-engage in the political discourse.

He said: “It’s not entirely unprecedented, but it is very rare for presidents to criticise their successors, it’s notable that neither Obama nor Bush called out Trump directly. I think they’re both still trying to give voice to criticisms without declaring war directly on Trump.”,

He added: “What this represents is Obama beginning to move out of that framework and become a little bit more willing to reengage in the political debate.

After Bushes Publicly Trash Trump, Mike Huckabee Exposes Their WORST Nightmare

On Saturday, the White House responded to the cruel attacks on President Trump by former presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.
Earlier this week, reports surfaced that George H.W. Bush had widely condemned Trump in 2016 during his campaign for president.

Bush is quoted saying, “I don’t like him. I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.”

Obviously the rest of the country did not agree, since America elected Trump to be President. And thus far, Trump has made history with the ways he has already started to help America retake its greatness.

George W. Bush also told reporters that he fears that Trump will be “the last Republican president.” Essentially, he feels that Trump is failing at maintaining the proper ‘Republican’ image.

After the Bushes’ comments were made public, Mike Huckabee came up with a GENIUS response to put them in their place:

“Beyond disgusting to see Bushes trash @realDonaldTrump who got more votes than them. Voted for Hillary-Reallary?”

Huckabee hits the nail on the head. Not only does he call out the Bushes’ hypocrisy by pointing out the fact that Donald Trump received more votes than either of them, but he also condemns them for voting for crooked Hillary.

These two former presidents cannot consider themselves good, Republican men if they voted Clinton in 2016. That is completely despicable!

George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush are both tarnishing the Republican image! Thank God we have men like President Trump and Mike Huckabee who will continue to represent our country well!
You Might Also Like
Jennifer Aniston: Should Rachel Have Ended Up With Joey?
Click here VIDEO

Three young men kidnap, rape classmate in brutal attack ordered by 13-year-old girl (VIDEO)

Three young men in Maryland kidnapped and raped a classmate, according to cops, who say a 13-year-old girl orchestrated the plot.

Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres, 19, and 17-year-old Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez are both in custody, but Frederick cops say that the third suspect remains at large.

The female victim said she was grabbed from behind as she was walking home earlier this month, according to cops and charging documents obtained by the Frederick News-Post. The three men told the girl they were acting on orders from another girl, according to the newspaper.

“We believe that the younger acquaintance did know that this was going to occur,” Detective Sgt. Andrew Alcorn told WBAL.
Click here VIDEO

Three young men kidnap, rape classmate in brutal attack ordered by 13-year-old girl (VIDEO)

Three young men in Maryland kidnapped and raped a classmate, according to cops, who say a 13-year-old girl orchestrated the plot.

Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres, 19, and 17-year-old Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez are both in custody, but Frederick cops say that the third suspect remains at large.

The female victim said she was grabbed from behind as she was walking home earlier this month, according to cops and charging documents obtained by the Frederick News-Post. The three men told the girl they were acting on orders from another girl, according to the newspaper.

“We believe that the younger acquaintance did know that this was going to occur,” Detective Sgt. Andrew Alcorn told WBAL.
Click here VIDEO

Hillary defends funding Trump dossier (details)

Hillary Clinton defended funding the research leading to the Trump dossier, saying it was simply “opposition research” that wasn’t public knowledge at the time.

Speaking in an interview with “The Daily Show’s” Trevor Noah, Clinton noted the research was started by a Republican donor during the primary and was offered to her camp upon Trump’s nomination victory.

Speaking about the dossier, Clinton said: “It was research that started by a Republican donor during the primary, and then when Trump got the nomination for the Republican Party, the people doing it came to my campaign lawyer [Marc Elias] and said, “would you like us to continue it?”

“He said yes. He’s an experienced lawyer, he knows what the law is, he knows what opposition research is.”

“From my perspective, it didn’t come out before the election, as we all know, and what also didn’t come out, which I think is an even bigger problem… is that the American people didn’t even know that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign because of connections with Russia starting in the summer of 2016.”

“I know that voters should have had that information. That’s something that may have influenced some people. And it’s part of what happens in a campaign, where you get information that may or may not be useful and you try to make sure anything you put out into the public arena is accurate.”
Click here VIDEO

Democrat Luis Gutiérrez: ‘We Will Impeach Donald Trump, He Is Unfit To Be Our President And I Assure You That…’(VIDEO)

A number of Democrats are intending to create impeachment charges against President Donald Trump, their leader, Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-IL), affirmed on Wednesday.
“It is clear to us that he is unfit to be President of the United States of America,” Gutiérrez stated on Wednesday, in spite of the fact that he declined to say what the charges will be, and also the identity of the Democrats that want to make this move.

“I assure you, we will not leave you lacking for a reason,” stated Gutiérrez, who portrayed Trump as pushing a “white supremacist agenda” and General. John Kelly as a “disgrace to his uniform.”

One Democrat who is definitely involved is Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN), who started impeachment procedures in the past, over Trump’s remarks affecting the white patriots rally in Charlottesville in August, when a woman was killed.
Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) and Rep. Al Green (D-TX) likewise started procedures of impeachment against Trump in July, considering the president’s involvement with Russia’s government and Russia’s involvement in the election back in 2016.

“I’m in no rush to be first, but I will say this: We have to — we have to bring it to the floor,” Green stated back then.

There is also another case similar to this one. Liberal billionaire Tom Steyer invested $10 million to air a TV promotion all over the country, requiring Trump’s impeachment and requesting that watchers sign his online appeal, which collected more than 1 000 000 signatures in only 10 days.
Click here VIDEO

SHARE!! Parents warned about potentially deadly ‘Blue Whale Game’ Stay Away !!!

Various media reports claim that as many as 130 people killed themselves in Russia from playing the game. Snopes says those claims are unproven, though they do acknowledge the game as a potential danger.
BALDWIN COUNTY, AL (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Public School System has issued a warning to parents about a game that encourages players to harm themselves and potentially commit suicide.

The “Blue Whale” game has reportedly reached two high schools in Baldwin County, though officials wouldn’t confirm which ones. News 5 is told some students have come forward regarding the game, though officials don’t believe any students have harmed themselves playing.

According to research done by Snopes, the player signs up to follow an administrator’s tasks over the course of 50 days, which can include anything from cutting yourself to listening to a song. The player wins when they complete the final task, committing suicide, on the 50th day.

Peer pressure is associated with the game through apps like Snapchat. Teenagers supposedly “tag” each other and challenge them to play. The student then downloads the Blue Whale app, which hacks into their personal information and cannot be deleted. The app originators then threaten the teenagers with harm to their families or releasing of personal information until they kill themselves.

“It is my understanding that this very dangerous game may have possibly already been introduced on two of our high school campuses,” reads the FYI post on the Baldwin County Public Schools Facebook Page.
Click here VIDEO

Watch Liberal get Choke-Slammed by Trumps Secret Service Agent on National TV

Well one thing you don’t want to do is go after the president of the United states. Another is advance in a hostile manner towards one of his secret service agents.

A photographer was choked and slammed to the ground by a Secret Service agent during a Donald Trump rally in Virginia on Monday, According to the New York Post..

Video taken and posted on social media by Radford University student Celeste Chorniak, Washington Examiner reporter Gabby Morrongiello and Independent Journal reporter Joe Perticone all captured unique angles of the ugly confrontation.
Click here VIDEO
As the student were led out, Morris was blocked from getting closer to them by the agent and he appeared to whisper “f–k you” to the burly lawman, according to Perticone’s footage.

Moments later, the agent violently slammed Morris down, in footage captured from by Chorniak from stands at Radford’s Dedmon Center.

With Morris on the ground, Morrongiello’s video showed the photographer kicking at the agent who was trying to get on top of him.

After the photographer got up, he briefly put his hand on the Secret Service agent’s throat, mimicking what had happened to him moments earlier, Perticone’s footage showed.

“I’ve worked for nine years at the White House and have never had an altercation with the Secret Service,” Morris said in a statement released by Time magazine.
The Secret Service said it’s working with local law enforcement to piece together what happened.

Graffiti ACAB – 1.3.1.2

In Moscow, the interventions of the artist Pavel183 do not passed unnoticed despite the constant cleaning. Often compared to Banksy , the young Russian artist passed away, leaving behind an impressive amount of poetic works and protesters. Story/The lead up to the finale of the Grifters Code series began way back at the end of 2013, when Boris originally started filming the sixth episode with the Parisian artist Saeyo. This venture was abruptly cut due to the legal issues faced by both the artist and the director during the time that they worked on the video.
Click here VIDEO
A few months later, Boris released another video in conjunction with another Parisian writer – Cokney. A week after its release, on an early Monday morning, the French anti-graffiti police broke down the door and raided the flat where they both lived. After three days of questioning and threats, that ‘this will be the end of The Grifters’, Boris found himself held in indefinite custody in the largest prison in Europe, waiting for trial. The time he spent in isolation was put to good use, sharpening his body and mind, further planning the next steps of his career. He went on to spend four months there, which he later proclaimed in a sarcastic video statement as his “surprise holidays in not-even-1-star-Hotel”.

After his release, the Grifters Code series was no longer in Boris’ spectrum of interest. The mystery around Episode 4, the failure of Episode 6 with Saeyo to come to fruition, in conjunction with his imprisonment resulted in a stop gap, a period of time in which Boris’ point of view was forcibly given time to mature. Using this time wisely, Boris evolved new skills and a vision on how documenting should be made. He started working on new projects, leaving the Grifters Code how it stood, in the past.

Grifters Code 6: Über Freaks (Trailer)
Click here VIDEO

BOOM! Tucker OUTS Hillary as Complete CUCKOO! We’re talking Maxine Waters Cuckoo, as in OFF THE CHARTS!

Either Hillary Clinton has completely lost her mind or she thinks people are really stupid. Personally, I think it’s both. How many completely bogus excuses can one person have? First she says she takes personal responsibility for her loss lists 26 different excuses.
Click here VIDEO